- This event has passed.
Know Yourself, Heal Yourself
March 2 - March 4$218
*Advance Booking Required
HEAL YOURSELF, LOVE YOURSELF
2nd – 4th March 2018
An Intuitively Guided Immersion in Buddhist Inner Healing
• INTUITIVE READINGS of your subconscious painful beliefs and emotions.
• INDIVIDUALIZED MEDITATIONS AND ENERGY WORK to heal your pains and cultivate self-love and joy.
• BUDDHIST TEACHINGS for ongoing healing and peace in daily life.
• SELF-REFLECTIONS on your life experiences.
GUIDED BY NISHAN – 19 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in Buddhist meditations and philosophy.
COST: $220/$250 WITH HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 45-60 MIN INTUITIVE READING AND HEALING SESSION (before the workshop) to enhance your healing experience. 10% Discount for early-bird bookings by Feb 26th
LIMITED TO 12 Participants
Enquiries at Samma Karuna: +66-64-162-6026 firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL REVIEWS AND TEACHINGS AT
“Nishan completely changed my LIFE. When you’re in his presence, you feel amplified vibrations of love, compassion, support, gratitude for now and non judgement. He made me grounded. Through Nishan‘s metta practice, I also saw my anxiety massively reduce and I experienced the most sensational feelings of joy!” – Jasmine Hayer
“I struggled to get in a deep meditative state. In Nishan’s class it suddenly becomes easy.”- Nils Holger
“Before my session with Nishan I was struggling with extreme sadness, anger, frustration every day, He helped me to let go of this. life improved enormously” – Sophie Hüttenrauch
Content of Buddhist teachings and self-reflections:
• Healing through awareness with acceptance (why we hold pain and how to let go)
• Love yourself and others without pain
• Healing yourself during the storm of daily life
o Specifics on letting go of anger, fear and worry
• Cultivating Joy
• 9am-12 noon – Discussions and inner healing meditations
• 12 noon – Self Love and Gratitude through food – lunchtime eating practice [Optional]
• 2.30pm-5.30pm – Discussions and inner healing meditations
• Day 3 – 6:30 – 8pm – Celebratory fire circle and making intentions