Regression Therapy Training
February 11 - February 17$867
REGRESSION THERAPY TRAINING
BECOME A SPIRITUAL THERAPIST
Regression therapy is a powerful technique for self-discovery and healing as it allows us to remember the perceptions and feelings caused by past events. It can also be defined as a spiritual psychology practice as it touches all the aspects of the self.
The body stores memories at a cellular level, which can manifest as fear, sadness, resentment, grief, anxiety, jealousy , frustration, depression, confusion, illness and so on.
Through hypnosis you will learn to guide people into a trance where is possible to access to different aspects of the mind and different states of consciousness, we can go back as far as we need to find the origin of pain, fear or trauma. Once the root of the pain and suffering has been identified, you will learn to work with different healing modalities such as Primal Healing, Pulsation, Gestalt, Family Constellation, NLP, Color Therapy, trauma release, Theta Healing and shamanic practices.
You will learn
– How to create a safe environment for your client.
– How to guide people in and out of trance safely.
– How to help people finding the origin of their suffering.
– Heal and release deep traumas.
– Primal healing.
– Harmonizing family systems.
– Healing relationships.
– Reconnection and healing with people that has passed away.
– Birth difficulties or traumas that originated in the womb.
– Neuro reprogramming
– The art of presence and compassion.
– Basics of Energetics
– Shamanic body cleanse and protection.
– How to clean and protect your self as a therapist
By the end of this training you will be able to guide a full 90 minute session with absolute confidence.
This training is lead by a therapist with more than 10 of experience on the field with excellent reviews.
This process is only for healers or for people that is seriously interested to be trained as a spiritual therapist and devote their life to help others. NO previous experience is needed.
** This workshop must be booked at least 1 day in advance.