Woman’s Circle Teacher Training
April 17 - April 26$461
*Advance Booking Required
During this course you will learn how to lead your own Woman’s Circles and Workshops. You will learn the principles of Feminine Spirituality, Ancient Goddess teachings, Mantras , Mudras , Breath work, Embodiment practices, Creativity, Sacred Sensuality and much more.
If your Soul has been yearning to live a life of Devotion, Authenticity and Alignment with a greater purpose, to feel the deeper pulse of life, to serve the Divine Feminine, being Her Voice, being a catalyst of Transformation in our Yoniverse…..HEALING, AWAKENING, EMPOWERING many…..Then this circle lovingly invites you with open arms…
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU to
* Lead your own Women’s Circles and Workshops
* Be a channel of Healing, Womb wisdom and Feminine Empowerment
* Ancient Goddess Teachings, Mantras, Mudras, Breathwork, Creativity, Embodiment Practices, Sacred Sensuality etc
* Honor our death-and-rebirth cycles leading us towards an inner Alchemical Transformation
* Learn the Principles of Feminine Spirituality
* Unleash the Dance of ultimate Surrender, Truth and Love….
*FEMININE SPIRITUAL AND EMBODIMENT PRACTICES!!!
*GUIDED MEDITATIONS/YOGIC BREATHWORK
*THEATER AND OTHER CREATIVE ARTS THERAPY TOOLS
*FEMININE ECSTATIC DANCE (Movement Meditation), SHAKTI TEMPLE DANCE
*VOICE/ SACRED CHANTS
TO AWAKEN HER, EMBODY HER, BECOME HER!!!
— About Sufiana (India, California) —
Sufiana is orginally from Bombay and has lived in Los Angeles and San Francisco as well. She leads retreats and workshops in India and internationally for Feminine Spiritualiy focusing on Women’s Empowerment, Feminine Embodiment and Creative Arts Healing.
She holds a Masters degree in Philosophy, has studied Expressive arts therapy in San Francisco, holds a Post-grad Certificate in Women’s studies and is a trained Yoga instructor specializing in Pranayama, Meditation and chanting,; also trained in Reiki and Pranic healing.
In her spare time she loves to study astrology, dance, work with kids, write Sufi poems, acting in theater, sing, painting, photography, traveling etc….
Her path, she says is the path of Unconditional Love and of REVIVING and being of service to the DIVINE FEMININE!
What is the Women’s Circle Teacher Training Course?
This is a unique training that combines personal transformation with tools you can use to lead your own Women’s Circles/ Workshops. How does it work?
As you know, to change the world, you need to transform from within first. So to foster your personal growth, the Women’s Circle TTC Intensive gives you tools and training to Understand, Awaken, Express, and Embody various Goddess archetypes as well as heal ancient soul wounds through a variety of practices combining Psychology, Creative Arts and Yoga Breathwork.
Through the programming we receive in the mainstream world, we train ourselves to reject various parts of ourselves; even in the field of spirituality. But the Goddess is everything – Spirit and Matter, Cosmos and the Earth, Soul as well as the Emotions. So on the path of Feminine Spirituality, we see everything as a doorway to awakening, we see everything as an expression of HER.
Working with various archetypes, opens up our persona to the Infinite vastness that is HER; so that our old patterns that often made us feel trapped naturally begin to transform, without us having to reject, condemn or judge ourselves.
We also often do shadow work in our workshops, not to intensify the vast divide between our darkness and light, but to unearth and integrate hidden aspects of our own Beingness. To love ourselves completely and unconditionally- this feels like a very important step.
And if you intend to become a facilitator, I cannot emphasize this step enough; because if you are not intimate with who you are in your wholeness, it will be challenging for you to help other women come home to their true AUTHENTIC selves, especially to embrace their own shadow.
So while this training is for you to facilitate others, it will also feel like you’re in a retreat for your own personal healing and transformation; helping you emerge as a truly EMPOWERED WOMAN bringing out the beauty, confidence and inner radiance that’s been hiding inside you all along and most important of all, as a woman who loves every part of her SELF.
You’ll leave the workshop with all the tools, training, confidence and self-trust you’ll need to lead your own circles and workshops as well as a Certificate.
What You’ll Learn Each Day
Ten days might seem like a long time to be together, but I can tell you from personal experience, the time flies.
Each day is organized around different Goddesses and the Principles of Feminine Spirituality. And we use special tools to help you access and integrate the principle. For example, we’ll explore: dance, drama, sound healing, ritual, poetry, deep soul inquiry questions, storytelling, and guided meditation
We’ll begin each day with a ritual or meditation that gently opens us up to the realm of Infinite. And we close each day with a nurturing Closing Circle exercise.
Here’s more about what happens each day:
- Learn what is the Divine Feminine?
- Discover what fate you are coming from, and what destiny you are moving toward (Storytelling, Art and Movement therapy exercise).
- Discover the strengths you bring as a feminine workshop leader.
- Learn to practice Self nurturance
- How to use the elements of Art therapy in your circles.
- Meet your inner goddess. You’ll experience union with her, and receive a gift from her.
- HIGH PRIESTESS initiation ceremony for you to become a channel (chalice) for the Goddess essence. Become HER, feel her beauty, power and Her profound Shakti alchemy.
- Learn concrete examples of rituals you can use in your own women’s circles.
- Learn how to structure a successful women’s workshop and circles.
- Goddess Saraswati and our Creative Self Expression
- Storytelling, what is your Heroine’s journey?
- Create and explore sacred space.
- Use guided meditation to awaken your emotions and heal old wounds.
- Healing shame and guilt.
- Learn the elements of dance therapy that can be used in your circles and workshops or for personal healing.
- How to work with old limiting patterns and increase your ability to receive.
- Discover how to structure and create safe space in your own circles.
- Heart chakra Inner child meditation, heal the wounds of your own inner child- learn to become your own good-enough mother.
- Healing Mother-Father wounds in us, resurrecting the inner Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine.
- Learn 20 themes you can use for your own women’s circles, including: anger breakthrough, moon cycles, owning and reclaiming your power, healthy boundaries, womb healing, Reclaiming Feminine Intuition etc.
- Drama Therapy elements.
Day 5: (Break)
Get into groups and brainstorm about your presentations.
- Learn how to use your breath to unfreeze what has been frozen in the shadow lands.
- Explore the most important part of feminine spirituality: shadow work.
- Awaken your inner Goddess Kali
- Find the treasure of power that lies behind anger. Discover how you may have given your power away, and how to reclaim it.
- Sacred lesson of healthy boundaries.
- Understanding the duality of light and dark, integration.
- Reclaim and celebrate your sensuality with Goddess Aphrodite.
- Why is our understanding of self-love often limited and how to deepen it to love all of our SELF.
- Release self-judgements about our bodies, and see the beauty in other women as a reflection of our own beauty.
- Explore how to bring your deepest talents into your work, and create workshops around your shadow qualities.
- Students lead
- Goddess Lakshmi and our relationship to abundance.
- Yogic breathwork
- How to bring the teachings of different goddesses in your work.
- Learn how to release what you don’t want, and attract what you do want.
- Uncover your internal resistance to success and abundance,
- Tool – Guided meditation
- Students lead
- Yoga therapy massage
- Seven chakra meditation, Grounding, Centering, Clearing other people’s voices and judgements from your system.
- Using social media and other tools to attract women that are in resonance to your circles/workshops.
- Yogic sound practices
- Deep soul inquiry question
- Mantra and Yoni Mudra
- Students lead.
- What is present for you? Give it space, learning to live from a place of deep surrender to what is.
- Which Goddess challenges you?
- Womb healing and meditation.
- Addressing Challenges : Self doubts, self confidence, Projections etc.
- Open mic
- See how your own healing can help heal the world. Gayatri mantra and Peace prayers for the planet. Living your dharma, your soul’s deepest calling.
- What are you committed to? Self-marriage ceremony.
- 6 months coaching program
- Enjoy your graduation ceremony, and receive your Certificates.
There’s so much more in store for you. If this feels in resonance for your personal healing journey, as well as to be of service to other women, to our world; then I welcome you to the circle of Yoginis.