- This event has passed.
Yin Fascial Yoga Training YACEP (25 hrs)
March 1 - March 3$449
Yin Fascial Yoga
Focus on Myofascial & 5 elements Qi gong!
This training is an in-depth study of fundamentals in Myofascial release and 5 elements system in combination with YIN Yoga.
Through the release of tension & trauma stored in the fascial system, we can bring the body towards its fullest potential. This is a very effective tool to work with trauma release at the Yin yoga classes.
In this training, you will:
- learn how to uncover, reveal and release the blockages that are inhibiting the freedom of movement and expression in the physical body caused by energetic stagnation.
- Myofascial release with balls and TCM cupping applied in the yoga class
- Understand and experience 5 elements lectures and practice through yoga poses
- Learn how to put a Yin Fascial Yoga class together with the elements above for effective emotional release
- Combining Yin yoga with Qi gong
This training is open to anyone with an interest in Yin yoga, Qi gong and the Myofascial Release system. Non-teachers are also welcome to join, but some prior experience or background in yin/yoga practice is highly recommended!About Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder
Beta comes from a background of yoga, Buddhist meditation, bodywork and trauma release work.
Sai brings decades of knowledge and experience in the practice and teachings of Qigong and the 5 Elements System.Together, they have developed a complete system of
Dynamic Spiral and Yin Fascial Yoga that they have been sharing and teaching as they travel around the world.
** This workshop must be booked at least 1 day in advance.