Teacher's And Facilitator's Scheme
This document describes the various teacher’s schemes available at the school, their benefits & requirements.
If you would like to work with us as a teacher or facilitator please read through this document before applying to choose the best scheme for you.
1) Independent Teacher Wishing To Rent Facilities
- Description: Sole teacher renting facilities, the school’s fee varies according of the services contracted by the teacher.
- Requirements: Pay the school’s fee for using our facilities. Time slot for classes are restricted to outside the usual Awakening & Healing program timetables. References or demo may be required.
- Benefits: Some benefits may be applicable depending on the scheme selected by the teacher.
2) Samma Karuna Special Events Teacher
- Description: This role is for teachers that are aligned with the school’s teachings and energy and would like to share their skills with others.
- Requirements: Interview and approval by the school’s manager.
- No restricted slot for classes.
- Free access to special events.
- 25% discount on workshops organized by the school.
- Non-volunteers are entitled to the same scheme of payment as Samma Karuna yoga teachers during their classes.
Note: Volunteers are not entitled to the payment benefit as they receive the Awakening & Healing program in exchange for hours worked.
3) Samma Karuna Meditation Facilitator
- Description:This role is reserved for experienced volunteers or people with proven experience in the field. These events are usually run on donation or suggested contribution basis.
- Approval by school’s manager based on experience.
- Accomplish Samma Karuna’s teachers rules.
- Non-Volunteers are entitled to 50% of the donations collected during their class.
Note: Volunteers are not entitled to this benefit as they receive the Awakening & Healing program in exchange for hours worked.
4) Samma Karuna Yoga Teacher
- Description: This role is for hatha yoga teachers that feel aligned with the school’s teachings and energy and would like to share their skills with others. In this scheme the teacher teaches both students from the school and drop-in students.
- Requirements: An interview, references and further manager’s approval of the teacher is required. Accomplish school's teaching regulations and rules.
- Non-Volunteers are entitled to the benefit described in the document:
- “Payment policy for special events teachers and yoga teachers”.
Note: Volunteers are not entitled to this benefit as they have full access to the Awakening & Healing program in exchange.
5) Samma Karuna Senior Teacher
- Description: This role is for experienced teachers only and has to be approved by the school’s director.
- Requirements: Outstanding performance, six months time or more teaching at the school.
- Benefits: Same as their previous role plus:
- Issue of certificates on behalf of the school.
- Priority on booking facilities.
- 30% discount on workshops organization and facilities costs.
- Free booking of school facilities for individual sessions.
- Prime time scheme for classes and workshops & promotion on school’s schedule & general design and promotion.
- Full access to school’s program