How Can We Help?

What kind of visa should I get to visit Samma Karuna?

You are here:
← All Topics

If you are taking a 4 week course or longer we suggest you processing a 60 days Thai Tourist Visa at your country of residence. For shorter courses, a 30 day Thai visa may be enough to visit us.

Some passports may be entitle to a free 30 days visa on arrival. So if you are visiting us for a short staying you may don’t have to worry about getting a Thai visa.

Updated list of these countries entitle to this benefit is available at the following link: