What should I bring to Samma Karuna?
Dear future Samma Karuna student, here are few things you might find useful to pack in your bags. Most of them can be bought here too so do not worry if you have no space left on your luggage.
Samma Karuna is part of project for #greenkohphangan therefore we will kindly ask you not to use plastic bottles in the campus and either bring your own water bottle or you can purchase one in our Yoga shop.
Other suggested items are:
- Lightweight long sleeve top
- Sarong (can be purchased here)
- Mosquito repellent (can be purchased here as well)
- First Aid Kit – Tea tree oil / antibacterial cream
- Sun screen protector (as they are more expensive in Thailand)
- Notepad / pen (can be purchased in our shop)
- Yoga clothes – cotton, no synthetic material, (can be purchased here too)
- White clothes for the final graduation ceremony (if you are taking a 4 weeks or longer teacher training course)
- Sweat towel
- Eye/sleeping mask
- Rooms has no hair dryers
We are looking forward to meet you soon !