Which is the recommended lecture before taking a Tantra Teacher Training at Samma Karuna?
These are the books we suggest you reading before taking our Tantra Teacher Training course. These set of lectures are not compulsory but may help you to get a deeper understanding of Yoga as a path of liberation and some of the grounding understanding required for you to start teaching it after your course as well as concepts that will be covered during your training.
Main recommended lectures
- The Book of Secrets by OSHO
- Mahanirvana Tantra by Arthur_avalon
- Kularnava-Tantra by Arthur_avalon
- Text from Osho on maturity and changing relationships
- The Secret of the Three Cities, Douglas Renfrew books.
- Tantra: Cult of the Feminine by Andre van Lysebeth
- The Complete Nyingma Tradition from Sutra to Tantra by Rdzogs-chen Chos-dbyins-stobsldan-rdo-rje
- Sacred Sexual Healing: The SHAMAN Method of Sex Magic Baba Dez & Kamala Devi
- Intimate Communion: Awakening Your Sexual Essence by David Deida
- Tantra without Tears by Christopher S Hyatt
- Tantra: The Supreme Understanding by OSHO
- Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving by Charles Muir
- Tantra: Path of Ecstasy by Georg Feuerstein
- Tantra illuminated by christopher wallis
- Introduction to Tantra: The Transformation of Desire by Lama Yeshe