200H YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION COURSE IN THAILAND
NON DOGMATIC - DEEPLY EXPERIENTIAL & HEART BASED YOGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
Eight reasons to take your training with us:
1) Our program is truly exceptionalOur non-dogmatic & scientific approach allows us to provide an exceptionally complete, organic program of training. We have been awarded as best Yoga Teacher Training Course in Thailand in 2016 by yogattc.info.
2) We are a heart schoolSamma Karuna school is based on the development of qualities of the heart such as simplicity, love, kindness & compassion representing one of the spiritual hearts of South East Asia.
3) We offer you a space where you can keep growing after your certificationOur program offers a free internship to teach yoga at our school (optional), for those graduated students that would like to deepen their teaching skills plus gain access to all regular yoga classes in school for a lifetime. *
4) We are non-dogmaticOur school embraces Yoga, Tantra, Taoist, Buddhist values and modern science research as part of the yoga teacher training course, whilst maintaining a non-dogmatic and open minded approach, as foundation pillars of the school.
5) We are an Internationally recognized school of yogaSamma Karuna is a internationally recognized school that runs throughout the year. Our team of senior teachers fully embraces yoga as a lifestyle and path of liberation.
6) We provide an intensive yoga teacher training course in a fun, relaxing environment for you to learnWe believe that life is for learning but also for celebrating, therefore in Samma Karuna we provide a fun, relaxing environment where learning & celebration go hand-in-hand.
7) We are also a community and familySamma Karuna is not just a school, but also a community of friends and family that practices a conscious lifestyle and takes care of each other. You can volunteer with us and receive 20% discount: By volunteering with us for an extra month you are entitled to a 20% discount on the course price.
8) We have a beautiful space with 3 of our 4 halls right by the beachOur beautiful yoga campus of 7000m2 by the beach provides onsite accommodation and facilities that allows you to retreat during your yoga teacher training course. Our campus and retreat center is located in Koh Phangan, the second largest yoga center of South East Asia and one of the most beautiful islands of Thailand.
Our program covers all Yoga Alliance requirements but also includes an exceptional study of yoga techniques and practices.
** Free internship at the school once graduated.
What will your day consist of?
- 07.15 to 08.15: Pranayama, mudra, and meditation
- 08.30 to 10.30: Asana practice
- 11.00 to 12.30: Lunch break
- 12.30 to 13.30: Meditation/Yoga Nidra/yoga theory
- 13.40 to 14.40: Yoga philosophy/Patanjali's Yoga Sutras/anatomy
- 14.40 to 16.00 Tea break
- 16.00 to 17.30: Asana practice
- 18.00 to 19.00: Art of teaching/physiology/adjustment & alignment
Sundays are the days off.
During the 4 weeks, the time schedule will be the same, but the subjects will change according to the program.
The application requirements for our course:
Pre-requisites to enroll in our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course are previous experience on yoga practice, an open flexible mind able to meditate, commitment to learning, and motivation to become a yoga teacher (even if you don't have plans to teach in the near future).
A high level of self-discipline is required during the course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding.
You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
In order to be considered for the course you need to pay an online deposit of USD 258 and fill-up the application form that will be forwarded to you by email.
If you are not accepted for the course a full refund of the deposit will be issued
Full payment in cash for the balance of the tuition will be required upon your arrival.
For any enquiries, please email us at [email protected]
Volunteer with us and receive a 20% discount on your course
By volunteering with us for 2 to 3 hrs a day, you can practice Karma Yoga and selflessly give of yourself for the benefit of others.
Volunteering is typically done at the school or in nearby areas, such as the organic farm or animal welfare center. Other volunteering activities include beach cleaning, free hugs campaigns or help at the school in activities such as: assisting in classes, gardening, helping at the welcome center, distributing flyers, etc.
Volunteers are entitled to a 20% discount on the regular fee of our Yoga Teacher Training course.
For more information about volunteering during your yoga teacher training and how to apply click here .
AccommodationWe offer a variarity of accommodation ranging from simple to comforable bungalows with amenities and sea view. Accommodation included in your course fee type C. You may contact us after your booking to upgrade to type B or A accommodation.
Types of AccommodationTYPE C: Simplest & clean bungalow with FAN or Standard medium with A/C shared with another student.
TYPE B: Standard private medium range bungalow with A/C.
TYPE A: Comfortable and spacious bungalow room with amenities and sea view.
More information and photographs about accommodation is available by clicking Here
- 24 Days (200hs.) of instructions
- Truly exceptional program of training
- Healthy yogi food included (1 vegan meal a day)
- 28 Days of accommodation
- Certified Yoga Alliance diploma
- Optional Internship at the school for graduated students
- Free Access to yoga classes and activities of our Awakening & Healing program for a lifetime*
Cost: 2794 US Dollars)
(with volunteering 2235 US Dollars)
JULY 2017: (LAST PLACES AVAILABLE, VOLUNTEERING IS FULL)
SEPTEMBER 2017: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
NOVEMBER 2017: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
JANUARY 2018: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
Book your place on the course by paying the online deposit.
Program includes: Yoga Teacher Training 200hrs - 4 weeks - food (1 vegan meal a day) & accommodation.
Cost: 2794 US Dollars (about 86612 baht)
(with volunteering 2235 US Dollars)
Choose your course date: