Which is the recommended lecture before taking a Yoga Teacher Training at Samma Karuna?
These are the books we suggest you reading before taking our Yoga Teacher Training course. These set of lectures are not compulsory but may help you to get a deeper understanding of Yoga as a path of liberation and some of the grounding understanding required for you to start teaching it after your course as well as concepts that will be covered during your training.
- THE BAGAVAD GITA – TRANSLATED BY CHRISTOPHER ISHERWOOD
- THE POWER OF NOW BY ECKHART TOLLE
- HAPPINESS BY MATTHIEW RICARD
- HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA BY SWAMI SATYANANADA SARASWATI
- YOGA FOR WELLNESS BY GARY KRAFTSOW
- THE ROYAL PATH BY SWAMI RAMA
- THE CHAKRAS: ENERGY CENTERS OF TRANSFORMATION BY HARISH JOHARI