YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN THAILAND, KOH PHANGAN
200 HOURS NON DOGMATIC - DEEPLY EXPERIENTIAL & HEART BASED YOGA INSTRUCTOR COURSE
Seven reasons why we were awarded best YTTC in Thailand
1) We are a heart schoolSamma Karuna school is based on the development of qualities of the heart such as simplicity, love, kindness & compassion representing one of the spiritual hearts of South East Asia.
2) We are a long-term established and Internationally recognized school of yogaYour will benefit from an extensively developed and holistic curriculum which is a product of years of dedication and love to yoga. Our Yoga Teacher Training is taught by a team of experienced senior yoga teachers, each of them specialized in their own area, rather than a single teacher teaching all subjects.
3) We are non-dogmaticOur school embraces Yoga, Tantra, Taoist, Buddhist values and modern science research as part of the yoga teacher training course in Thailand (YTTC yogaausbildung), whilst maintaining a non-dogmatic and open minded approach, as foundation pillars of the school.
4) We offer you a space where you can keep coming back and practicing after your certificationOur Yoga Instructor Course offers a free Yoga Internship to teach yoga asanas at our school (optional), for those graduated students who would like to deepen their yoga teaching skills plus gain access to all regular yoga classes in the school for a lifetime. *
5) We provide an intensive yoga teacher training course (Yoga TTC) in a fun, relaxing environment for you to learnWe believe that life is for learning but also for celebrating, therefore in Samma Karuna we provide a fun, relaxing environment where learning & celebration go hand-in-hand.
6) We are also a community and familySamma Karuna is not just a school, but also a community of friends and family who practice a conscious lifestyle and take care of each other. You can volunteer with us and receive a 20% discount: By volunteering with us for an extra month you are entitled to a 20% discount on the course price.
7) We have a beautiful space with 3 of our 4 halls right by the beachWe have a beautiful yoga campus of 7000m2 by the beach for our Yoga Instructor Course (Yoga TTC), with onsite accommodation and facilities that allows you to retreat during your yoga teacher training course (Yoga TTC). Our campus and retreat center is located on Koh Phangan, the second largest yoga center of South East Asia and one of the most beautiful islands of Thailand.
Our program covers all Yoga Alliance requirements but also includes an exceptional study of yoga techniques and practices.
** Free internship at the school once graduated.
What will your day consist of?
- 07.15 to 08.15: Pranayama, mudra, and meditation
- 08.30 to 10.30: Asana practice
- 11.00 to 12.30: Lunch break
- 12.30 to 13.30: Meditation/Yoga Nidra/yoga theory
- 13.40 to 14.40: Yoga philosophy/Patanjali's Yoga Sutras/anatomy
- 14.40 to 16.00 Tea break
- 16.00 to 17.30: Asana practice
- 18.00 to 19.00: Art of teaching/physiology/adjustment & alignment
Sundays are the days off.
During the 4 weeks, the time schedule will be the same, but the subjects will change according to the program.
The application requirements for our course:
Pre-requisites to enroll in our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour Course (Yoga TTC) are previous experience in yoga practice, an open flexible mind able to meditate (you will be asked to meditate 1hr. a day or more), a commitment to learning, and a motivation to become a yoga teacher (even if you don't have plans to teach in the near future).
A high level of self-discipline is required during the yoga teacher training course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding. You should also be comfortable with respectful body contact as some exercises are done in pairs and hugs are a common practice around the school.
You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
In order to be considered for the yoga instructor course you need to pay an online deposit of USD 258 and fill-up the application form that will be forwarded to you by email.
If you are not accepted for the course a full refund of the deposit will be issued
Full payment in cash for the balance of the tuition will be required upon your arrival.
For any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Volunteer with us and receive a 20% discount on your course
By volunteering with us for 4 hrs a day, you can practice Karma Yoga and selflessly give of yourself for the benefit of others.
Volunteering is typically done at the school or in nearby areas, such as the Koh Phangan Organic farm or Phangan animal welfare center. Other volunteering activities include beach cleaning, free hugs campaigns or help at the school in activities such as: assisting in classes, gardening, helping at the welcome center, distributing flyers, etc.
Volunteers are entitled to a 20% discount on the regular fee of our Yoga Teacher Training course.
For more information about volunteering during your yoga teacher training (YTTC) and how to apply click here .
AccommodationWe offer a variety of accommodation ranging from shared dorm accomodation to private bungalows with amenities and a sea view. Accommodation included in your course fee is TYPE D. You may choose to upgrade your accommodation after you book your deposit for the course. Accommodation is offered inside our campus or in our partner resort next door.
Types of AccommodationTYPE D: Single bed on 4 beds females or males dorm with A/C (included in your course fee)
TYPE C: Standard bungalow with A/C shared with another student (+USD 195 extra).
TYPE B: Standard private bungalow with A/C (+USD 595 extra).
TYPE A: Comfortable and spacious bungalow with amenities and sea view (+USD 850 extra).
More information and photographs about accommodation are available by clicking Here
- 24 Days (200hs.) of instruction: Yoga Teacher Training Course
- A truly exceptional program of training
- Healthy yogi food included (1 vegan meal a day)
- 28 days of accommodation
- Certified Yoga Alliance diploma
- Optional Internship at the school for graduated students
- Free Access to yoga classes and activities of our Awakening & Healing program for a lifetime*
Cost: 2694 US Dollars)
(with volunteering 2155 US Dollars)
JANUARY 2019: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING IS FULL)
MARCH 2019: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
MAY 2019: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
JULY 2019: (STILL PLACES LEFT, VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE)
Book your place on the next Yoga Teacher Training Course by paying the online deposit.
Program includes: Yoga Teacher Training 200hrs Course - 4 weeks - food (1 vegan meal a day) & accommodation.
Cost: 2694 US Dollars (about 86612 baht)
(with volunteering 2155 US Dollars)
Choose your course date:
14th of January