YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN THAILAND, KOH PHANGAN
200 HOURS NON DOGMATIC, DEEPLY EXPERIENTIAL & HEART BASED YOGA INSTRUCTOR COURSE
Seven reasons why we were awarded the best YTTC in Thailand
1) We are a long established and internationally recognised school of yogaYou will benefit from an extensively developed holistic curriculum which is a product of years of dedication and love for yoga. We offer a team of specialist teachers rather than using a single teacher for all subjects.
2) We are a heart schoolSamma Karuna school is based on the development of qualities of the heart such as simplicity, love, kindness and compassion. We represent one of the spiritual hearts of South East Asia.
3) We are a non-dogmatic schoolOur school embraces Yoga, Tantra, Taoist and Buddhist values as well as modern scientific research, as part of our Yoga Teacher Training Course in Thailand (YTTC yogaausbildung). A non-dogmatic and open minded approach is a foundational pillar of the school.
4) We provide an intensive Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga TTC) in a fun, relaxing environment for optimum learning.We believe that life is for learning, but also for celebrating, therefore in Samma Karuna we provide a fun, relaxing environment where learning and celebration go hand-in-hand.
5) We are also a community and a familySamma Karuna is not just a school, it is also a community of friends and family who practice a conscious lifestyle and take care of each other. You can volunteer with us and receive a 20% discount on the course price.
6) We have a beautiful space with most of our halls located by the beachWe have a beautiful yoga campus of 7000m2 by the beach for our Yoga Instructor Course (Yoga TTC), with onsite accommodation and facilities for your convenience during your yoga teacher training course. Our campus and retreat center is located in Koh Phangan, the largest yoga hub of South East Asia and one of the most beautiful islands of Thailand.
7) We offer you a space where you can keep developing as a teacher and working on yourself after you finish your course.Our Yoga teacher training Course offers an optional Yoga Internship (additional 4 weeks after the course) to teach yoga at our school, for graduates who would like to deepen their teaching skills. YTTC interns also gain lifetime access to all regular yoga, breathwork and meditation classes in the school.*
** A teaching internship at the school is offered to all YTTC graduates.
What will your day consist of?
- 07.15 to 08.15: Pranayama, Mudras or Meditation
- 08.30 to 10.30: Asana Practice
- 11.00 to 12.30: Lunch Break
- 12.30 to 13.30: Meditation, Yoga Nidra or Yoga Theory
- 13.40 to 14.40: Yoga Philosophy, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras or Anatomy
- 14.40 to 16.00 Tea Break
- 16.00 to 17.30: Asana Practice
- 18.00 to 19.00: Art of Teaching, Physiology or Adjustment & Alignment
Sundays are a day off.
The time schedule will remain the same throughout the 4 weeks, but the subjects will vary according to the program.
The application requirements for our course:
The pre-requisites to enroll in our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, 200 Hour Course (Yoga TTC), include previous experience in yoga practice, an open mind and the ability to meditate (you will be asked to meditate for at least one hour per day), a commitment to learning and the motivation to be certified as a yoga teacher (even if you don't have plans to teach).A high level of self-discipline is required during the yoga teacher training course as it is physically, mentally and spiritually demanding. You should also be comfortable with respectful body contact, as some exercises are done in pairs.
You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
In order to be considered for the yoga instructor course you need to pay an online deposit of €300 and complete the application form that will be forwarded to you by email.
If you are not accepted for the course a full refund of the deposit will be issued.
Full payment in cash or wire transfer for the balance of the tuition will be required upon your arrival.
For any enquiries, please email us at [email protected]
Volunteer with us and receive a 20% discount on your course
By volunteering with us for 4 hours a day, you can practice Karma Yoga and selflessly give of yourself for the benefit of others.
Volunteering is typically done at the school in activities such us garden care, beach cleaning, assisting in classes, distributing flyers, etc.
Volunteers are entitled to a 20% discount on the regular fee of our Yoga Teacher Training course.
For more information about volunteering during your Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Thailand and how to apply, click here .
Types of AccommodationTYPE D: Single bed in a 4 beds mixed gender dorm with A/C (€ 180 for 4 weeks accommodation).
TYPE C: Standard bungalow with A/C shared with another student (€ 350 for 4 weeks accommodation).
TYPE B: Standard private bungalow with A/C (€ 595 for 4 weeks accommodation).
TYPE A: Comfortable and spacious bungalow with more amenities and a sea view (€ 850 for 4 weeks accommodation).
More information and photographs about accommodation can be viewed by clicking Here
Status & Dates:
Last updated: January 25, 2022
Yoga Teacher Training 7TH MARCH 2022: (Places left. Volunteering options available, Status: Confirmed)
Yoga Teacher Training 9TH MAY 2022: (Places left. Volunteering options available, Status: Confirmed)
Yoga Teacher Training 4TH JULY 2022: (Places left. Volunteering options available, Status: Confirmed)
Yoga Teacher Training 12TH SEPTEMBER 2022: (Places left. Volunteering options available, Status: Confirmed)
Yoga Teacher Training 14TH NOVEMBER 2022: (Places left. Volunteering options available, Status: Confirmed)
Book your place on the next Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) by choosing your preferred date and clicking the section below.
The program includes: Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) - 200 hours of training over 4 weeks, food (vegan buffet lunch and afternoon snack) and accommodation.
200hr - 28 days yoga intensive & teacher training in thailand
non-dogmatic, heart based and deeply experiencial course
TRULY EXCEPTIONAL training program FROM
SAMMA KARUNA SCHOOL OF AWAKENING & HEALING
WELCOME BAG AND training manual
set of music, guided meditations and yoga texts
transfer service from the pier
28 DAYS optional ACCOMMODATION
daily NUTRITIOUS vegan buffet & tea break
optional internship to teach yoga at our school for graduates
advanced yoga practices, vipassana, active meditations,
breathwork, self-inquiry & trance states induction included
non-dogmatic & self-UNDERSTANDING program 85% of this course is EXPERIENTIAL
yoga PASS membership to take yoga classes for free during an extra month
(either before or after your course)
certificate as yoga teacher for graduates
(certified by yoga alliance international)
special borders reopening price